Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Style Crush



Since this is our anniversary month, I thought I would do a special 'Style Crush' post on one of my favorite people.  I featured her last year in a 'Style Crush' on August 22. Her post was one of the highest viewed blog posts and was THE most viewed 'Style Crush' until last month.  I am featuring her again because last time I talked about what I loved about her style but this time I thought we should hear her personal thoughts about life, style and what matters to her. See why I am faithfully crushing on her style.


 Koku Gonza.  21 +. Chicago.  Songwriter/Model
photo courtesy of  Koku Gonza's facebook

My take on Fashion: 

I L.o.v.e. fashion as much as I do art. Art dictates fashion which inspires my personal style. I don't shop at the malls and department stores, I thrift and purchase at boutiques. Leaning on fashion trends isn't something I do either. I try to create my own fashion forward yellow brick road. 

photo courtesy of Koku Gonza's facebook


Where Have I been:

 A brief east coast tour in 2010 with my first EP Confessions Of A Songwriter to a 10 City Tour in France in 2012 with model contracts and teaching middle school between it all the travel has kept me really busy over the past few years. I'm thankful that the path I've chosen has exceeded my expectations. I currently run a couple of blogs based on natural hair and indie music . You can see where i've been and where im Going hereKinkykoku.blogspot.com and L.o.v.e. KokuGonza.tumblr.com

photo courtesy of Koku Gonza's facebook



I'm Passionate About: 

Music. Natural Hair and Fitness. I strive to be healthy and keep my natural hair in shape as well while creating new music. 

photo courtesy of Koku Gonza's facebook


You Can Find Me:

 away from da club! I'm not a fan of clubbing . I prefer the spa, hiking, writing, playing in my hair or hanging with my manpanion. Concerts are a must as well as natural hair meet-ups.


photo courtesy Interlink Language Center facebook



Contact info:
Www.kokugonza.com

Www.facebook/Kokugonza


@gogokoku on twitter 


@KokuGonza on Instagram

photo courtesy of Tony Smith's facebook

Thank you for checking out our special anniversary edition of 'Style Crush'! What do you think about Koku's style? If you or someone you know should be featured in our next 'Style Crush', let us know. Email us at christinakristin1@yahoo.com.

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Tata! Kris,

No comments: