Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet ( Kristin) June 30, 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Sunday was my monthly Ladies Night gathering. This month I planned to meet in the day time for brunch at Knead in the Short North. Four of us had brunch and chatted until we realized we were the last people left in the restaurant. We literally closed the place down. Afterward I stopped at the North Market and checked out the vendors at Artisan Sunday then met my friend Dee to hang out at Comfest. This is what I wore.



This is my favorite tee. It says 'I heart shoes,bags & natural hair. I bought it from a vendor name ThreeLittleBirdsTees on etsy. It is available in four colors and two necklines.  Find my shirt here. I paired the shirt with a hounds-tooth mini skirt that I found last month at Deja Vu in Uptown Westerille. Find a similar skirt here. My bracelets are all closet post veterans. The bracelet to your left is a Chevron hand chain from Forever 21.I paid $3.80. The very busy arm to your right is covered in a black and white marble ring  from a vendor at Macy's Festival a while back, the 'Cara Cross Knuckle Ring' from Nordstrom. I am wearing some skull bangles and snake wrap bracelet from etsy. I am wearing the Kalahari bangle and Artemis cuff from Stella & Dot. The last cuff is the alligator 'Creature cuff'by Tasha from Nordstrom. The alligator is gone but there are other options left. My shoes are the 'skulltini flat' by Jeffrey Campbell.




My peace sign earrings will be available online at my Kristin's Closet shop on etsy soon. The black and white leather crossbody bag was 1.99 from the Valley Thrift Store outside of Dayton. My red belt was $0.50 at The Chesterville Flea Market in Chestiville, Ohio. Find a similar belt here.



This concludes another Kris's Closet. What do you think about my look?
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Check out our newest Heavy Metal Collection at our etsy shop

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: