Thursday, June 30, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet ( Kristin ) June 26, 2016 Comfest Day 3

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Sunday was the Comfest Community Festival finale. It was the hottest day and luckily also the shortest day. I was excited to revisit a dress that I have worn on the blog a few years ago. It was given to me by my friend's mom. I wanted to be comfortable and this dress is one of the most comfortable things that I own. I belted the dress and threw on a hat and some gold sandals. I wore the same earrings I had on the previous day. I had the lady next door to our booth create a tribal paint design on my face. I was feeling super festive. This was Sunday's look!


Dress: Gift from a friend's mom
Belt: Thrift find
Sandals: Type Z Desert Sandal (old)
Hat: It was Grandpa's
Sunglasses: Quay Australia Yibrow
Earrings: ChristinaKristin 






Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!

Kris,

No comments: