Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) June 25, 2016 ComFest Day 2

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday was the best day of the Comfest community festival. The weather was tolerable, we stayed busy and we were much more organized than the previous day. It was warmer than Friday, but I was prepared. I did some pattern mixing by pairing a python printed skirt with the elephant vest I thrifted for my Spring trends list. I layered the vest over a yellow ribbed beater. This time I put on a pair of flat sandals to keep my feet cool. The star ChristinaKristin piece on Saturday was from our Global Gal Collection. I wore the new Sibri earrings. I made them that morning to wear with my outfit. I got so many compliments on them that I made a second pair that day to sell. 


Vest:Handmade elephant vest (vintage thrift find from the 70s)
Tank:Forever 21
Skirt:Life Style (thrift find)
Sandals:Type Z Desert Sandal (old)
Sunglasses:Quay Australia Yibrow
Necklaces:A friend brought them back from India.
Earrings:ChristinaKristin 
Ring:From a street vendor in Harlem 








Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!

Kris,

No comments: