Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) June 24, 2016 ComFest Day 1

Chris's Closet

This weekend was pretty festive and a bit exciting. Kristin and I enjoyed our first vendor opportunity of the year at ComFest. ComFest is a big deal in our city and possibly the state. ComFest is short for Community Festival, it has been happening annually since the early 70's. People love it because it is a festival that celebrates togetherness, individuality and freedom. You will hear live music from local artists, creative vendors, you will be able to register to vote and help to legalize marijuana if you choose.  For more info on this festival please visit http://www.comfest.com/index.php. 

Friday I chose to wear something comfortable and stylish. I knew I would be sitting and standing all day and I wanted to be prepared. 


Hair Accessory: Handmade by me
Sunglasses: Free People
Earrings: ChristinaKristin
Shirt: Thrift Store
Bracelets: Gift from Ghana
Belt: Find at community yard sale
Shorts: Karen's Closet (Kristin's mom gives me all type of clothes, YAY!)
Shoes: Target (Very old)











Until Next Time,

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

Chris

No comments: