Monday, June 27, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) June 24, 2016 ComFest Day 1

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Friday was the start of a festival in Columbus, Ohio called Comfest. It is a community festival where you are free to be who you are, enjoy music, food and drink and celebrate community. Ohio is a state that allows women to be topless, so it is common to see topless women throughout the area. The smell of marijuana permeates the air. This is the favorite festival for many in our city.

   Christina and I were vendors this weekend at the event. Friday was the longest day, starting at 11am and ending at 11pm. I wanted to be comfortable for the 12 hour shift, so I opted for a summer dress and flats. We also wanted to wear pieces from our collections, so the star piece Friday from our Vegas Collection, is a pair of crystal covered satin red bows with a chain metal drape at the bottom. This was Friday's look.


Dress: Milly for Design Nation from Kohls (Last Spring Season) 
Shoes: Me Too (old) I also replaced the flowers on the side with pom pom balls.
Sunglasses: Kensie (old) 
Earrings: ChristinaKristin






Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!

Kris,

No comments: