Monday, July 4, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) June 26, 2016 ComFest Day 3



Chris's Closet

The last day of ComFest was bittersweet for me. On one hand I was glad it was going to be over because of the long hours and hot weather, but on the other hand it felt perfect to be working those long hours selling my jewelry, meeting my customers, and making my own rules. I must say going back to my job on Monday was a bit challenging. But that's besides the point!! 

The tunic I wore was a thrift store find featured in our ChristinaKristin Thrift Adventure. I had been so excited to wear it and I finally had the opportunity to put it on. It was super comfortable, and I DIY'd my sandals just for this look. I love this hat, but with the heat it had it to go, I put it back on for the pictures!:)



Hat: H&M

Earrings: ChristinaKristin

Tunic: Thrift store find

Shoes: DIY, originally from Baker's

Bracelets: Indian vendor/Gift







Until Next Time, Ciao!

Chris

No comments: