Thursday, July 21, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) July 16, 2016 Detroit


Chris's Closet

This past weekend my sister and I drove 3 and a half hours to Detroit to celebrate my grandfather's 80th birthday. I don't see my grandparents as often as I would like, therefore I was so excited to share this special occasion with them. Upon arrival to Detroit we sat with my grandmother and talked for hours, then we went to my aunt's house where the party was being held and helped prepare for the festivities. I made about 50 Hawaiian chicken shish kebabs, while my sister prepared jerk chicken shish kebabs. After that I was in a hurry to get dressed, I had this fear that the party would start before I could change clothes. That would have been bad.

This birthday party was the best house party I've been to in a long time. Most of my family was there, the food was plentiful and delicious, and alcoholic beverages were available. That makes for a perfect party. We all sat around talking, laughing and catching up. My grandfather had his favorite coconut cake with firecracker candles, it was awesome. He had such a great time, this was definitely a memorable event. I miss him already!

I knew it would be a long day and that we would hang out with my cousins later, so I chose an outfit that I could wear from day to night. 





Romper: Target, purchased last year

Shoes: Target, purchased last year

Earrings: ChristinaKristin



Belt: Community yard sale purchase

Purse: Ohio Thrift Store

Wood Ring: ChristinaKristin (currently we do not have rings for sell, send us a message for a custom order)

Metal  Rings: Aldo

Bracelets: ChristinaKristin




Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!


Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

Chris

No comments: