Thursday, May 14, 2015

Style Crush

Ugo Mozie Launches Jewelry Line w/ Frank Wilder




About 2 months ago I did a series of Black History Month posts spotlighting African-American fashion stylists. One person I featured was Ugo Mozie, a celebrity fashion stylist known for working with Chris Brown. I recently received an email with news that Mozie had collaborated on a dope new men/women's jewelry line with Rogue Jewelry Designer Frank Wilder. As a jewelry designer myself, this quickly sparked my interest.

The "Eagle Collection" features Wilder's pioneering technique, which merges the traditional process of lost-wax casting with the modern process of 3D printing, which made a truly cutting-edge beautiful collection of silver and gold bracelets,necklaces, and rings. The collection draws inspiration from a variety of sources including velociraptors, the movie Jaws, Pablo Picasso, and travels to Bali. Below I will share with you some of my favorite pieces.





Justin Bieber quickly noticed this line and began donning it right away. I love that eagle ring.



For more information, check them out:

Frank Wilder: Instagram   Twitter   Facebook   Website

Ugo Mozie:    Instagram   Twitter   Facebook   Website 

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: