Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) May 23, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!
 

It was an eventful holiday weekend starting with Saturday evening. I went winery hopping with my sister and my guy. We had to eat first so we stopped at our favorite Amish restaurant, Der Dutchman in Plain City. My sister had never been so she had a great time shopping at the onsite bakery and looking through the gift shop before we were seated for dinner. We ate, then we were off to our first winery in Plain City called Eldchrist Winery. That is where I stopped to take these photos. We planned to visit three wineries but were only able to make it through two. The second stop was Blend of Seven Winery in Delaware, Ohio. We had such a great time but after the heavy comfort food and the wine, we were ready for bed. This is what I wore.

My look was simple and comfortable. Wrap dresses are great for any body type and when it's made of tee shirt cotton, it can't get any better. I whole heartily believe in wearing flats when I plan to consume a decent amount of wine. Wineries tend to have a lot of rocky or uneven places and heels and wine don't always mix well. 

Dress: Lizsport Wrap Dress (thrift find)
Sandal Flats: Alfani (old)
Necklace: Was my grandma's
Earrings: Birthday gift from Christina by 14th & Union
Bracelet: Was my grandma's
Sunglasses: Quay Yibrow in gold
Hamburger Clutch: New Look from ASOS




Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Bonus Photos From Saturday
Saturday Selfie
Eldchrist Winery
Blend of Seven Winery


No comments: