Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) May 25, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

I love Memorial Day weekend! The holiday usually kicks off my travel season. Monday I went with my guy to Lake Erie to celebrate the holiday. We started at the Walleye Festival in Port Clinton, where we had one of the best fried fish sandwiches either of us has ever eaten. The festival was right next to the water so we spent a lot of time gazing at the water. We left the festival and headed to one of our favorite junk food spots, Great Lakes Popcorn Company where I got some Citrus flavored popcorn that tasted a lot like Fruit Loops. We had Margaritas in Margaritaville in Sandusky, Ohio. In the area we also had dinner at a restaurant that was just okay. The last stop anytime we are in the area is always Toft's  Ice Cream Parlor. The small cone is literally four scoops of ice cream. 

Since I was going to the lake I wore my boat shoes. I wanted to be prepared in case it was cool by the lake so I layered a button up over a tee shirt dress. I love to pattern mix so I paired leopard accessories with my Aztec printed shirt. This was Monday's look.


T-shirt dress: Merona (thrift store find) 
Shirt: Lizwear (thrift store find)
Necklace: Passiana 
Earrings: Birthday gift from Christina by 14th & Union
Braceletes: Haute Look
Sunglasses: Quay Yibrow in gold
Clutch: Ann Taylor (old)
Shoes:Sperry Top Siders




 


Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


Bonus photos from Monday
Walleye Festival in Port Clinton
Downtown Port Clinton Ohio
 
Washington Park Floral Park in Sandusky, Ohio
Enjoying live music and a watermelon margarita at Margaritaville.


Toft's Red Velvet Small Cone

No comments: