Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) May 24, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Sunday was a low key day but still a lot of fun. I went shopping for pajamas for a friend who had a baby recently. Then I went to visit her and her son at her home. The rest of the day I spent relaxing in my parents backyard. I took these photos at my parent's house. This is what I wore.

I have worn the skirt and tee on the blog previously, but this is my first time wearing them together. I played down the skirt by pairing it with this Grace Jones t-shirt. I felt like some height so I wore my blue wedges. 


Grace Jones tee: Accidental Genius Clothing
Skirt: Elle (old thrift store find)
Belt: thrift store find
Earrings: Birthday gift from Christina by 14th & Union
Cut Out Wedges: Zigi Soho(old)
Sunglasses: Quay Yibrow in gold




Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


No comments: