Friday, January 30, 2015

The Last Word by Karen Introduction

ChristinaKristin presents a new blog segment by Karen, my mom. We featured her in October as our 'Style Crush'; a blog post where we highlight stylish people or items that we admire and are inspired by. She was so popular we decided to make her a guest blogger. She will be closing every month with 'The Last Word by Karen'. The title is so appropriate because she loves to have the last word. As her daughter I have witnessed it for thirty plus years. I have also witnessed her incredible style and strength. She has inspired my personal style and encouraged me so much in my life dreams. I hope she will do the same for you; with that said, I am happy to share her with you once a month. Please take care of her and make her feel welcomed.

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable! 
Kris
 

 Welcome to 'The Last Word',

Style is a personal thing, it is subjective. Wearing age appropriate clothing is also subjective, who is to say what trends one can follow after age 50? Are women over fifty relegated to wearing clothing with elastic waist, comfortable shoes and tunics. I say "nein."

Please join me in February as I discuss trends and style as they relate to women who have lived a half a century plus.


 One day at a time, Karen.








No comments: