Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) January 19, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Yesterday we celebrated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I usually volunteer to help my mom's office but since she is newly retired, I got to plan my own holiday activities. Christina and I went to the King Arts Complex where we checked out art by local artists and sat in on a cooking presentation. Then we picked up some Creole food for lunch and had a business meeting.

I have worn this sweater dress a lot,it is comfortable and easy. It may need to be retired because it has appeared on the blog at least a half dozen times. I just change it up with belts, blouses and other pieces. This is another 60's mod look. I am still obsessed. This was my look yesterday.

Dress: Kenneth Cole Reaction(similar dress)
Vintage Tie Blouse:(Thrift) 
Cape Coat: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren (similar coat)
Boots: Guess (Old) 
Earrings:(Old)
Sunglasses: Quay Yibrow
Turban: etsy (similar turban)
Leather Gloves:Charter Club (similar gloves)







Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: