Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!


 Happy New Year!

Last year was great! It was full of adventures and even some great outfits. We quietly celebrated year two of the blog. Chris and I both celebrated our natural hair anniversaries; my second and her fourth. I had my hair straightened in May for the first time since my natural hair journey(it lasted two days.) I rediscovered fashion and fell in love all over again. 

Year 2015 seems bright. Christina wrote a fabulous business plan for the future of ChristinaKristin. I am excited to get organized in the new year and really get the business off the ground. We have so many plans and ideas and we hope that you will continue to be a part of it all.  

Expect to see more of us this year! We will be posting more blogs and promoting more contests. We have plans to be more visible in Columbus and possibly your part of the world soon. 
 Thank you for all of the love and support. 

Until next time,

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!


Au revoir 2014!

No comments: