Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) February 8, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Last Saturday afternoon I went to a birthday party at a bar called Retro with my sister for one of the nicest people I know. We ate, we drank and danced. It was a really nice party and I was happy to be there.  I take care of my mom during the day, who has heart disease, so Friday I never had a reason to get dressed. Since I didn't get to wear red on 'Wear Red Day', I wore red Saturday. I have worn this dress on the blog before but changed everything I wore with it before. This is what I wore.



Cape Coat: Ralph Lauren (similar coat)
Scarf: Chelsey
Dress:Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar dress)
Ties Blouse:Ohio Thrift Store (similar blouse
Leggings:Shoppers World
Belt:White House Black Market(similar belt
Hoop Earrings: Nordstrom (similar earrings)
Leather Gloves: Charter Club





It is late in the season so if you want to duplicate this look,
 you will find that most of these items are now on sale and 
clearance. Spring is very present in the stores, magazines and some of the shows we watch. So everything we can wear now in this crazy winter weather has come down in price quite a bit. Luckily with it being Fashion Week for next fall/winter, it is a good time to take advantage of these sales and clearances. I like to check out the trends shown on the runways online and shop for a few items that will carry over into the next fall/winter season.You can save money that way and will find yourself on trend for that season.


What do you think about my look?
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: