Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) February 23, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

 I have a ladies group that I plan events for each month. This year's theme is Brunch, Booze & Body. So this month I planned a ladies brunch at Matt the Miller, Grandview, Ohio. We ate, we drank and we laughed. I love this group of women because they are positive and funny. It is a time of the month when I know I will have fun and really let my hair down. It was kind of nice out so I lost my coat for the day and layered a few tops under a blazer. This is what I wore.

Blazer:thrift store 
Denim: Paige skyline skinny jeans  
Tanks:forever 21
Boots:Matt Bernson  
Hoop Earrings: Betsey Johnson Nordstrom 
Necklaces:(tassel)yard sale(vintage pendant) vintage shop
Hat: Label unknown Baker's Garden Center




What do you think about my look?
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: