Wednesday, February 26, 2014

This Month's Obsession!!!

This Month's Obsession!!!

Often I see a trend or an accessory that takes over my mind. I see it, I fall in love with it and then I obsess about it. Once the feeling hits me, I go into research mode then I must have it, so I buy it. Then I buy it again in three more colors or variations in styles. Yes, if I love it then I need to have options and options. Then soon after, I have moved on to a new love. Today my obsession is... 

ANIMAL PRINTS!!!

Last month I posted three looks from a weekend where I incorporated leopard print into each outfit. This month I have been crazy over animal prints especially the leopard. So that no one thinks I discriminate against other animal prints I want to share with you some fun examples of pieces and looks to look forward to this spring. Animal prints were shown on many runways for spring 2014. Some designers that included animal prints and skins were MiuMiu, Ashish and Temperley London.

photos c/o style.com: MiuMiu, Ashish &Temperley London

I have been wearing animal prints a lot this season so I am excited about seeing the trend continued for Spring. I have seen animal prints in a lot on television worn by talk show hosts and even on celebrities for cosmetic commercials so it's clear it will be big this year. In doing some shopping research I located quite a few fun pieces and accessories. Most of them are $100 and under! Check them out!


  1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Tunisia Cheetah Print Jersey Pants 
  2. Cole Haan Crosby  Envelope Clutch                                                                                             
  3. Issac Mizrahi Faux Leather Trim Knit Jacket 
  4. The Dubois  Leopard  Sunglasses      
  5. Gabby Skye Animal Print Fit & Flare Dress                                                               

                           Bonus Pick! They Are Above the $100 But I Just Had To!    
                                



                                                   
Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!
               Kris,               

No comments: