Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) Valentine's Day 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Valentine's Day I had dinner with my guy at Strongwater Food & Spirits. It was our first time checking out the restaurant and we were pleased with our selections. Afterward we ended up at an erotic art exhibit at the gallery in the back of the restaurant. It snowed hard and crazy all night but I refused to put on a coat so I selected a wool blend dress and a faux fur vest to keep warm. The dress and vest both had pockets so I decided against a handbag as well. I just threw my lipstick, gloss, id and phone in my pockets and was off. This is what I wore.


Dress:Vintage Liz Claiborne (similar dress in Spring weight)
Vest: Betsey Johnson  
Belt:Vintage (Second-hand from Lincoln Mall Miami)
Cowgirl Boots: Crush by Durango from Boots Rocky Boot Outlet 
Hoop Earrings: Nordstrom (similar earrings)
Leather Gloves: Charter Club
Signet Necklace: PersonalizeMeJewelry Etsy

I have two items I want to talk about that I have never worn on the blog, my boots and my signet necklace. The boots I got last year for my birthday. You will see them a lot this Spring/Summer because western elements and cowboy boots are on trend for the warm seasons this year. The necklace, my mom bought me for Christmas. I have always wanted a signet necklace and now I wear it almost daily. They are both two of my new favorite things in my wardrobe at the moment.



What do you think about my look?
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: