Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration

For some odd reason I decided to go back into retail full-time, forgetting how much I dislike the hectic schedule, and the whole retail life in general. But, I'm making the most of it, I love my co workers so that helps. Last week, we were browsing through our Holiday Style Guide to see how we are merchandising the store, and I was excited to see that we were showcasing the bright color trend for Fall.

As I was getting excited my co-workers proceeded to say " bright colors aren't for fall", I explained to them that this neon color palette is on trend for this season of cold days. They didn't believe me, so being the Virgo that I am I had to give them proof, naming designers who did show the color scheme on the runway. I love bright colors, and I'm enjoying them moreso than the jewel tones and muted color palette.

Here's some inspiration to get you geared up for the season!

This is the full color palette for Fall. As you can see there are many brighter bolder colors as well as pastels, and jewel tones.



Several designers showcased this trend, take a look:

Photos Courtesy of : www.style.com L-R Erin Fetherston,Stella McCartney,Jean Paul Gaultier

Photos Courtesy of: www.style.com L-R Nanette Lepore,Marc Jacobs,Stella McCartney


Photos Courtesy of: www.style.com L-R Schiaparelli,Alice + Olivia,Christian Dior

Do you like bright colors for Fall?

Until Next Time,Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: