Friday, November 8, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) November 3, 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

I realize as I get older, I am an equal opportunity closet raider. I have raided the closets of my mom, dad, grandma and even grandpa. Sunday I wore a suede fedora that belonged to my grandfather. The hat was a perfect accessory for the weather. It was a cool fall day so with the close of my birthday week and month, I decided I wanted to get brunch and take a walk somewhere. After a slightly disappointing brunch at Cap City, I headed to High Banks Park where I took my photos. Although I love the fall colors, I hate that it means cold weather is just around the corner. This is what I wore.

Blouse: thrift store
Sweater:thrift store
Jeans:Paige Denim
Shoes: lace-less brown and white oxfords by Not Too Coy
Bracelets: vintage copper cuffs from thrift stores
Necklace: I got this necklace for $0.25 at a flea market!
I try to avoid a jacket whenever possible by layering up. The temperature was in the 60's so I wore a sweater over a 70's vintage paisley button-up. I have always loved blues and browns together. I am also loving mixing the feminine and masculine together lately so this look was inspired by both my grandpa and mom. 







What do you think about my look?
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: