Friday, October 18, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 12, 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday was date day with my guy. He needed some new boots so we headed to Nelsonville, Ohio for the Rocky Boot Outlet.There we checked out the little stores downtown and a restaurant called Rhapsody.Then we headed to Rockside Vineyards in Lancaster, Ohio and we ended the night eating our way through the Fairfield County Fair. I took my photos downtown in Nelsonville. This is what I wore.


Jacket:Gap (Thrift store purchase)
Shirt: Jones New York (Thrift store purchase)
Pencil Skirts: Forever 21
Clutch:thrift store purchase
Shoes: smoking slippers with tassels (etsy.com)
Jewelry: necklace(vintage),pyramid hand bracelet(Nordstrom),
ladybug ring by Kenneth Jay Lane, rose earrings (flea market)
Belt: white patent leather and gold chain (thrift store purchase)

With the weather transitioning, I am still wearing things that feel kind of summery but adding layers to keep myself warm. It was nice out Saturday but I threw on my Gap denim jacket to catch the little chill in the air.
This season pencil skirts are in and so is emerald green.I was given this high-waisted skirt by my sister and loved it. 
The rose button up is appearing here for the second time. I originally paid 0.99 for it at a thrift store in Dayton. I loved the rose shirt with the skirt even though it was a lot of red and green. You can wear the two colors together even if it isn't Christmas, they are complimentary colors after all.
I am wearing my favorite vintage necklace. A friend bought it for me a while ago. This is the first opportunity I have gotten to wear it. It is a really yellow gold and lots of pearls so it is not something that you can wear with a lot.
The day clutch is still very much in. I have had this red leather clutch a while and I love any opportunity to carry it.


What do you think about my look?
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: