Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lake Erie Here I Come!!!



Lake Erie Here I Come!!!

When August arrives I am both sad and excited because it means the end of summer but it kicks off the birthdays that I look forward to celebrating each year. I have been planning my sister's milestone birthday for over a month and I have yet to have any sort of vacation since last summer. We are going to Lake Erie this weekend. It has become one of my favorite places especially Put in Bay of South Bass Island. My sister and her friend have never been so I am excited for them. We are days away so I am getting packed, finalizing our destination plans and making out a grocery list for our stay at our lakeside rental. I am looking forward to sticking my feet in the lake, boat rides, winery hopping and spending time with one of my favorite people. I also look forward to showing you my Lake Erie looks next week. I plan to let the lake inspire me. Check out the collection of photos below that either inspired me or are experiences I have planned for us to take in.

photos courtesy of: favim.com & scenicusa.net

photo's courtesy of: menupix.com & favim.com

photo courtesy of: favim.com & dangerous-business.com

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: