Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) August 17, 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

*Fashion by the Lake*

Saturday I spent the day in Put in Bay with my sister and her friend. We rented a golf cart, winery hopped, checked out Perry's Victory Memorial and more. I knew I would be walking a lot and I wanted to be comfortable so I opted for a cotton dress and flat oxfords. I took my photos all over the island. This is what I wore.

I love when I am able to show you pieces that are so easily accessible. This is my second dress in a row from Target. It is by Merona. I am a huge fan of cheap and polka dots. The mint colored belt came with it and normally I would swap it out but I kept it since it matched my oxfords. Find my dress here.
I found some cheap hoop earrings earlier the same day at a flea market that was at a park up the street from where we were staying. I wanted to keep my earrings simple since I was wearing such a bold necklace.
The necklace I have worn once in Kris's Closet. I found it at a thrift store for $8. The bag is an old DKNY bag.
My oxfords are by Cole Haan. They were a gift from my mom. They are the fresh mint patent 'Tompkins' oxford. I love an oxford for denim, slacks and dresses. 
This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Check out our newest Heavy Metal Collection at our etsy shop
What do you think about my look? 


Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: