Friday, June 5, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) June 4, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Yesterday was the first day out with my nephew since his summer break began. We started our summer adventures with a tour of the American Whistle Corporation's Factory. There we walked through the entire process of creating a whistle and learned about the history of the company. My nephew snapped a few photos of me in front of the factory before the tour. This was what I wore.

I wanted to be comfortable so I put on my summer uniform, a tee and skirt. I also wore a pair of sneaker wedges because we had a lot of walking to do. As you can see, I am briefly wearing my hair straight.


Tee: Erika from Anderson's General Store
Skirt: Mossimo from Target
Belt: Vintage Thrift
Sneaker Wedges: Adidas
Necklace: Passiana
Bracelet: Was my grandma's
Handbag: B Makowsky
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

Until next time, 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: