Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) June 9, 2015

Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin. Welcome to my closet!


Last week, I posted about Kristin and I being "It Girls" for Rocksbox. Today I am going to share with you how I wore 2 of the pieces. Kristin and I had a longstanding date to go to Paint Nite at Bar 145 in Grandview. If you are not familiar, Paint Nite also called Wine & Painting is held in a bar/restaurant where you can enjoy cocktails while you paint. The event was really cool the host played great music and had lots of energy the whole night. I have to admit I was a bit nervous at first, I just couldn't get past the thought of destroying my blank canvas, but once I got started I had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again.My outfit was pretty simple, since we were working with acrylic paints I did not want to  make a mess in "good" clothes.  



Jeans: Hudson Jeans





Jewelry:





5. Last 2 gold bangles- gift from India


Sign up for your Rocksbox subscription and remember to use code christinakristinxoxo to get your first box for free.


Until Next Time,

Chris!





3 comments:

Carmen said...

Whsy is Rocksbox. Very interested. Looking to upgrade my style.

Carmen said...

Ooppps I meant "What is Rocksbox?"

ChrisKris said...

Hello Carmen!

Rocksbox is a subscription based jewelry company that sends designer jewelry right to your front door. You get a shipment of three items totaling around $200. You can wear them as much as you want or wear them for a night and send them back for a new box of pieces. You can get unlimited shipments in a month depending on how long you hold on to a box. If you decide you really like a piece, you can purchase it at a discounted rate or just send the box back without it. The cost for this is $19 a month or you can use our special code to try if free for a month. (christinakristinxoxo) rocksbox.com

Thanks for inquiring!
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,