Friday, June 26, 2015

Fun Fashion Friday




It's 'Fun Fashion Friday'! In these posts I will bring you the playful side of fashion. Fashion doesn't always have to be so serious. I am a big fan of really funky, fun pieces. I admit to loving my fun or bizarre items more than the classic ones; even if some of my friends hate and make fun of them. After all, fashion is about self expression and SHOULD BE fun.




Occasionally I will come across something I absolutely love on social media. Today I want to talk about a handbag designer that I ran across on instagram.The brand is called Luna On The Moon by Kirsty Fate. The designer is based out of East London. The fun and playful brand is named after Kirsty's pet rabbit, Luna. 

Glittery handbags and accessories take the shape of everyday things like storm clouds, fried eggs and the windows of our souls, the eye. There are also some not so common things like rainbows and flying pigs. Have you ever heard the phrase "when pigs fly"? Well, they do at Luna On The Moon! The newest addition are a series of bottle bags inspired by condiments and things that either does a body good "milk" or not so good like gin or poison. I love them all! If none of these strike your fancy, Kirsty does custom orders. I'm sure it may cost a little extra but her imagination and craftsmanship may just be worth it. You can find her shop on etsy or use the live link above!



photo credits


photo credit

Special limited addition bottle design series! Once they are gone, they're gone!


Until next time!
Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!
Kris,



No comments: