Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) CIAA Weekend

Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin. Welcome to my closet!




This past weekend I took a road trip to Charlotte, North Carolina for CIAA weekend along with my best cousin and very close friend. We trekked the 7- hour trip from Ohio, the drive was not bad at all.  I stayed up pratically the whole time, I was the GPS translator/DJ ensuring that we were going in the right direction, and that we had good tunes to ride to. The trip was a lot of fun, not so much just because of the festivities, but I have family there that I hadn't seen in a while. I got to catch up with my sisters, nephews, and I was able to see my newest niece who is now 1 year old. So, outside of the partying, spending quality time with the fam was so much fun.

The original plan was to attend both day parties and night parties, and since day parties are the highlight of CIAA I was a tad bit bummed that we missed out, but the evening events made up for it. It was cold this past weekend in North Carolina, not as cold as Ohio, but cold enough, and ironically on my day to comeback to Ohio it was 71 degrees in North Carolina, as you are guessing I was a bit ticked about that. Anyway this is what I wore:

Friday:

Blazer: Gibson (Nordstrom
Tank: Mossimo (Target)
Skirt: Xhiliration (Target)
Gloves: Hot Topic ( I think, they are old can't really remember)
Tights: Hair Store
Socks: Hue (Macy's)
Boots: Sam & Libby (Target)
Clutch: Miss Albright (Anthropologie)
Earrings/Necklace: Gifted vintage find

Saturday:
Tank Top: Abound (Nordstrom)
Jeans: insight (Milk Bar, Columbus Ohio)I ripped the jeans myself
Shoes: Steve Madden
Clutch: Vintage
Bracelets/Earrings: ChristinaKristin( left arm:Global Gal Collection coming this spring)
Bracelets/Ring: right arm Stella & Dot




I promise the baby is my niece, we are not holding her hostage lol

Me and the girls!!

Until Next Time,

*Chris*

2 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

love your shirt!! Glad you had a good trip. Found you via The Blogging Elite

ChrisKris said...

Thank you so much for checking out the blog!!