Thursday, March 8, 2018

Spring Trends: What I'm Crushing on/ Part 1

Per the calendar, spring is set to begin in 12 days. The weather is giving me some spring vibes, warmer temps, lots of rain and bits of sunshine here and there. Anytime the seasons change I start thinking about how I am going to change my wardrobe. Over the past few weeks I have been browsing the web in search of spring trends. Here are a few of my faves!!



1. Rainbow

The rainbow trend caught my eye, because I love color. Either a mixture of colors together or separate bold colors. Many designers showed how the rainbow inspired them in different ways. The Carolina Herrera dress was my favorite interpretation of this trend. I love the classic style of the dress and the pattern mixing. The dress also includes 2 other spring trends, asymmetrical shoulder and the puff sleeve. (dress shown below)






2. Day Glow

It's OK to wear glitz and glam during the day!! Normally sequins and sparkles are reserved for evening functions. But this spring feel free to break out that sparkly top for a daytime event.







3. White Tank Top

Now I think of the white tank top as a wardrobe essential, not necessarily a trend. I layer with a white tank top almost daily, I guess that makes me a fashion trendsetter, right?  However, I do love the simplicity of this trend, you can find a quality tank top for under $10. Layer it or  wear it alone!!


Alexander Wang



What trends are you feeling for spring? 
Next week I will share part 2 that will include 3 more spring trends I'm crushing on.

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

~Chris

No comments: