Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spring Trends: What I'm Crushing on Pt 2


Spring has officially arrived, although it's hard to tell when I'm still waking up to snow, weather advisories, and we can't forget the nor'easter blasting the East coast.  I think we're all holding on to the thought that warm weather will appear sooner or later. A week ago I shared part 1 of my favorite spring trends, today I am sharing part 2, including a bonus trend.





4. Statement Straw Hats

Hats can be hard to wear if you have big natural hair like me. I'm feeling this trend because it looks like I can wear these styles, despite my big hair. I see a statement straw hat being added to my beach wardrobe this summer.





5. Pink and Red

Ok, I may be a little biased with this trend, as pink and red are our brand colors. Somehow, I think the universe manifested this trend for Kristin and I. Kristin even wore it when we hung out this past weekend.





Kristin

6. Shorts

Shorts have never really been my thing. I've always been a little self conscious of my skinny legs, and shorts were never really flattering on me. I like the shorts being shown this season; 1.) they are longer, 2.) they are tailored, and 3.) they are stylish. Who wouldn't want to wear them?





***7. BONUS TREND: Black and White Polka dots

Choosing polka dots as a favorite trend is probably causing me to rebel against my mom, as she HATED polka dots when I was growing up. I never minded them, but was always hesitant to wear them because of her strong aversion to them. The big polka dots shown by Carolina Herrera are more my style versus the tiny dots.




Have you decided what trends you're adding to your spring wardrobe? I would love to hear your favorites. 

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

~Chris

No comments: