Thursday, September 22, 2016

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) September 11, 2016


Chris's Closet

Recently, I had girl time with Kristin and a good friend who was visiting from Atlanta. It was just a casual meet up at her hotel where we enjoyed food, drinks,and conversation.  I figured wearing this cotton shirt dress would be perfect, it's stylish, yet comfortable. I have to tell you about the company where I purchased this versatile piece. I don't do much online shopping, but when I do it's because I really want the item. 



The company eShakti sells women's fashion sizes 0-36. Their slogan is We design. You  customize. That's exactly what they did. I went to the website, browsed through hundreds of dresses that for the most part are simple, aside from the  printed options, and I fell in love with the silhouettes that were shown. I've never really been able to wear a shirt dress that did not drown my petite frame, but having the ability to input my measurements ensured that the dress would fit properly. After I put my measurements in I was able to choose the length, the sleeve length and if I wanted pockets or not. I LOVE pockets so I was excited about that.


Once you place your order it ships out in exactly 10-14 days. I really appreciated the packaging because the delivery guy threw or hid, maybe, the box in the bushes where it sat for a couple days (because I didn't know it was there) and it had rained. But when I opened the box my dress was inside of plastic so no harm done. The dress was neatly pressed and folded, I could literally wear the dress right out of the box. The dress is 100% cotton, and it fit great. I decided to belt it, but it fits so well that I could definitely go without the belt. I loved that the dress fit my frame and it looks chic and stylish. They added my pockets :) and it was over the knee as I requested.



Please check out their website www.eShakti.com. This might be my new favorite place to shop. Shall you find something you would love to have, take advantage of a 10% discount by entering the code 'astylishlife' in the promotional code box at checkout. This code is valid from 09 /23 /2016  – 10 /24 /2016.

 Please note:
Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive. 
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period.
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases


3 of my favorite!!

     







1. Digital Art Print Crepe Sash Tie Dress

2. Lace Hem Poplin Skirt

3. Sash Tie High Waist Palazzo Pants


My Style:

Necklace: ChristinaKristin

Purse: Gift from Kenya

Fabric sash: fabric from Amyang

Shoes: Target


Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!
Chris

No comments: