Monday, October 31, 2016

Chris's/ Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 29, 2016

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday I took my annual birthday food tour with Columbus Food Adventures. I invited friends to participate in the Worthington Walking Food Tour. This was my fifth year doing one of their tours around my birthday. It has become a delicious tradition. I was joined by friends and family, on the nicest fall day for a walking food tour. We enjoyed cheese, brunch entrees, desserts and a couple adult beverages. We also learned a lot about the history of the Worthington community. As usual, I had a great time!

Vintage Revamp!
 
I love wearing dresses. They are easy because it's just one garment that I have to worry about. I found the dress at the thrift store and took the hem up because it was very long for my short stature. I used the fabric I removed to create a head-wrap. For fall weather protection, I layered the dress with a fur vest. This was Saturday's look!

Dress: Vintage Thrift Find
Fur & Suede Vest: Thrift find
Belt: Borrowed from my mom
Boots: Chinese Laundry (old)
Headwrap: Scrap from my dress
Sunglasses: Quay
Earrings: Baublebar
Purse:White House Black Market (old)






Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!

Kris,

No comments: