Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) August 29, 2015

Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin. Welcome to my closet!

 Saturday the 29th, I celebrated my 35th birthday! Yes, 35, I'm still getting used to saying that. I was really unsure of what to do, but I knew that I wanted to do something that I had never done before, so I delegated the job of planning to Kristin. She is such a good planner, I knew that she would be up for it. We started early in the afternoon, the first stop was the Urban Scrawl. "Urban Scrawl is a 2-day arts festival organized by the Franklinton Arts District featuring the live creations of murals by talented artists from Central Ohio and beyond."

We did a beer tasting at a local brewery Land Grant. I have been more interested in beer these days, I guess my taste buds are getting old. I enjoyed 4 different beers that were brewed right here in town. Next stop was lunch at Strongwater, the food was amazing and the drinks were even better. Last stop for more alcoholic beverages was Rehab Tavern, we ran into an extremely intoxicated man who entertained us and bought drinks. Overall, I enjoyed my celebration. I was back home around 6:30 pm, took a nap and then danced the night away at a club. This is what I wore!


Tank: Mossimo, Target
Jeans: Hudson, Gift
Shoes: not rated, TJ Maxx



Sunglasses: Free People
Jewelry: Ghana/Indian Vendor
Clutch: Thrift Store find


Ankle bracelet: Gift, from Kenya




Having fun at the photo booth!! From L to R:  Bob Ross, Frida Kahlo, Seydou Keita

Chris and Kris!!
P.S. Every year for my birthday I get my hair straightened, I love the way it turned out. Don't worry I'll be back curly soon!

Until Next Time,

Chris!!


No comments: