Monday, September 28, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) September 25, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Friday my sister and I set off toward Cincinnati for a sister bonding weekend trip. We stopped in Loveland, Ohio to see Loveland Castle on the way. There we took a tour and ate our lunch. We stopped at Eden Park to check out a beautiful view of Cincinnati. Then we checked into a Tudor style home for the weekend through airbnb. The day ended with dinner at Pappadeaux's. This was Friday's look. 


Pants: W.A.Y.F (similar pair 1 & similar pair 2)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar pair 1 & similar pair 2)
Handbag: Gucci
Fox Tail  Purse Accessory: festival find
Earrings: Bauble Bar (similar pair)
Necklace: Fringe Court Bib by Bauble Bar
Bracelet: Was my grandma's
Sunglasses: The Devyn's by The Crystal Cult 






Until next time!
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,



Samsung Galaxy S4 Photos

Loveland Castle 9/25/15

Shameless selfie at Loveland Castle 9/25/15

My sister and I at the castle 9/25/15

Eden Park view of the city 9/25/15

Our airbnb home for the weekend

Looking up at the kitchen ceiling at our airbnb home this past weekend.

Blackened catfish with shrimp, oysters and lump crab at Pappadeaux's

No comments: