Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) August 4, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Last Tuesday I took a short trip to Orlando with my family. We took my nephew on his first visit to Disney World. That first day was a relaxed day at the hotel. We got settled in after a late afternoon arrival. We got dinner at one of the hotel restaurants. It was my best meal of the trip. Afterward my grandfather surprised us with a visit all the way from Hollywood, Florida. Then we planned out the next day. We had a two day park hopper pass and two days to visit four parks. Before bed my sister and I had drinks at one of the hotel bars. This was last Tuesday's look.

Shoes: Cole Haan oxford's in mint (old) 
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson (old)
Earrings: Baublebar (no longer available)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia  Yibrow in gold






To see photos from my trip, find me on instagram @krisofohio.
 

Until next time, 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Orlando Airport floor mosaic

Dinner at One80 Sportgrill & Bar- Mahi Mahi and pineapple cobbler

Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa


No comments: