Monday, August 17, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) August 15, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday after some weekend cleaning, my guy and I headed to the Bucyrus Bratwurst Festival. We stuffed our faces with brats and fried cheese then headed back toward home. Before we called it a night, we stopped in Delaware, Ohio to sample brews at Restoration Brew Worx and Staas Brewing Company.I took these photos while in Bucyrus downtown and at an old train station. This was Saturday's look. 


Dress: Band of Gypsies from Uniquely Yours in Circleville, Ohio
Belt: Vintage found on etsy
Flat Sandals: Alfani
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Earrings: Designer sold at Urban Handmade in Yellow Springs, Ohio
Pearl Sunglasses: $5 Sunglasses from Uniquely Yours in Circleville, Ohio









Until next time, 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Fried hot pepper cheese at the Bratwurst Festival

Having a jalapeno brat in front of the Bucyrus Great American Crossroad mural.

Tasting at Restoration Brew Worx

Stain glass  window at Staas Brewing.

Tasting at Staas Brewing.

No comments: