Thursday, April 2, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) April 1, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!
 

Last night I went to see Stevie Wonder in concert. It's the last days of sweater weather, so I put on this sweater I did not have the opportunity to wear all winter. I love it because it looks vintage but it is not. I am over wearing coats,so I have opted for layering clothing until I can wear less. I can't wait until it is well into spring. The sweater is layered over a black shirt dress that is at least ten years old. I am almost embarrassed to say the statement necklace is something I ordered after seeing it on 'Mai Picks', a discount shopping segment on 'The Real'. I am normally not the kind of girl who orders things I see on television but this necklace was something I'd been looking for. It was leather and gold plated. The earrings were given to me for my birthday last year by Christina. Don't they look great with the necklace? 

The Stevie Wonder Concert was just the therapy I needed after a long stressful winter. I only purchased my ticket yesterday and got a seat in the 8th row from the right of the stage. I was ecstatic about that but I had no idea that one of my favorite songstresses would be there. India Arie, performed several songs with Stevie Wonder, all while wearing some of the most drool worthy stage costumes I have ever seen. She had matching or complimentary head-wraps with everything. I may have to do an inspired look in an up coming post. Anyhow, I took these photos of my look before the show. This is what I wore.

Sweater: MinkPink from Nordstrom
Shirt Dress: old
Boots: Guess
Necklace: Passiana Quadruple Strand Leather Spiked Bib ( Order  through Mai Picks but find it HERE)
Earrings: Birthday gift from Christina
Bracelet: Was my grandma's
Sunglasses: Quay Yibrow in gold



Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


Some Galaxy S4 Photo Highlights





No comments: