Monday, December 8, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) December 5, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

It is getting cold in Columbus,so photo opportunities have become a little hard. Last Friday I took these photos inside before I went to a late lunch with my friend Dee. I have become obsessed with these tees by Accidental Genius Clothing. This is my second post wearing one. In fact in my last post I rocked their Grace Jones 'Strange`' tee; the name of the character she played in the movie 'Boomerang'. This tee is Jasmine guy as 'Whitley Gilbert' from 'A Different World'. I love that the word 'Bougie' is written brightly across the top.  I grew up on the show and was ecstatic about this tee. When I was in my twenties, I looked for tees like these and they just did not exist. 

For the look I layered the tee over a button up and paired it with a hot pink zebra stripe Marc Jacobs skirt that I have owned for years now. I thought my Betsey Johnson veiled beanie worked perfect for the look. I completed the look with a pair of over-the-knee Guess boots, a pair of large sterling hoops and a chunky silver bracelet.
T-Shirt: Accidental Genius Clothing
Button Front: Burlington Coat Factory
Skirt: Marc Jacobs (old)
Hat: Betsey Johnson Veil Beanie
Boots: Guess (Old) 
Bracelet: My grandma's 
Hoop Earring: Gift from my mom


Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: