Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) September 28, 2014


Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Sunday I took a short road trip to Longaberger Homestead. My grandma had Longaberger baskets all over the house when I was little. It is a brand I grew up around and learned to appreciate. I am currently obsessed with their red picnic basket. In the beginning of the summer, I put Longaberger Homestead on my to do list of places to visit. I am glad I finally got to see the property because it is truly a beautiful place. I took these photos on the property. My look was inspired by the 60's Mod looks seen on the runway for fall 2014. This is what I wore.

Dress: Style&Co from Macys (old)(option1)and (option2)
Belt: White House Black Market (old)
Ring: Vendor from Macy's Music Fest 
Handbag:) violet patent handbag by Charles David (old)
Shoes: oxfords with cutouts by Christin Michaels(old)





Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Longaberger Corporate Office in Newark, Ohio





No comments: