Monday, September 15, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) September 13, 2014


Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Saturday was a blast! I spent the first part of my day in Lake Snowden, Ohio at the Ohio Pawpaw Festival. I learned about the forgotten North American Pawpaw fruit. I tasted many pawpaw dishes and products including pawpaw beer. I made friends with a alpaca and listened to some great bands. I picked up a few souvenirs like fresh pawpaws, a personalized leather bracelet and a recycled bird feed tote. Then I spent the evening in Bremen, Ohio by a bonfire and riding through the woods in a Razor ATV. My look was determined by the cool weather and the fact that we were headed to the country. It was a little glam and a lot country. It was 'Country Glam'! This is what I wore.

Blouse: Bellatrix bow blouse(old)alternative choices
Fedora: My late grandpa's (Check out this pie hat)
Sunglasses: Cole Haan Cateye (old)alternative choices
Ring: Harlem street vendor
Handbag: Louis Vuitton



Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: