Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) April 5, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

I am excited that it is finally looking like spring! Road trips are being planned and the spring clothes are coming out. I am definitely in a better mood. This past weekend I kicked off my travel season. My beau and I took my sister to Amish Country on Saturday. It was her first time in the area. We spent the day shopping for meat, cheese and wine. We had lunch at Berlin Farmstead and browsed the shops in the area. I took these photos at the restaurant and at a furniture shop on the way home. This is what I wore.


Sweater: Apt 9 Kohls current clearance $10
Floral Pants:  Kohls last season clearance $13
Chambray Button front shirt with studded collar: Apt 9 Kohls
Oxfords: Sam Edelman Jayden spring 2013
Earrings: Nordstrom 
Necklace: Forever 21 many seasons ago
Cat-eye Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Handbag: DKNY many seasons ago






Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: