Monday, December 30, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) Christmas 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Christmas day was super busy for me. I made Christmas dinner which included a balsamic glazed lamb roast, green beans and red cabbage. My family and I are all of a sudden into appetizers so I prepared a bunch of those as well as a derby pie for dessert. I was the last to get dressed because I didn't want to be covered in food. All in all it was a great day with my family. After dinner, I rode around looking at lights with my fella. I love the people who go over the top with their decorations.I wish I had photos to share from what I saw. Anyhow, this was my Christmas look. Check it out!

Dress:Target
Jacket:thrift store
Knuckle ring: Nordstrom
Necklace: TopShop

I found this jacket at the thrift store this past summer in Lynchburg, Virginia in preparation for the plaid fall trend. I looked hard for tartan plaid but did not find anything thrifting. I did find this plaid jacket though that was probably once a part of someone's school uniform. I folded back the lapels of the jacket and buttoned them down to show off this new necklace from Top Shop.The dress I got during the warm months and I never got to wear it. It came from Target. The cotton dress feels like a tee shirt and has a peplum to cover up my extras from all of the holiday food. Since the dress is sleeveless it went great under the jacket. My boots are new. I finally replaced my old Guess black over-the-knee boots for a new pair of Guess boots. The old ones are now retired. Yay!





What do you think about my holiday look?
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: