Monday, November 26, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) November 20, 2012


Kris's Closet


Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Tuesday, I had dinner at a friend's. One of my besties and I went to Ocean Club at Easton and had a drink while we waited on our take out order. We went back to the house, ate and chatted. I took my photos in my friend's basement. This is what I wore.

I wanted to be cute but comfortable. I kept it simple.  My top use to be my grandmother's. It is a one piece top that look like a cami and cardigan. It is quite a few years old. My dark denim are Paige (Skyline Skinny) jeans from Nordstrom. I rolled them up to show off my new favorite shoes.
My earrings are vintage button style that I have worn once before in a closet post. I got them in Bucyrus, Ohio at Authentiques.

The purse is Burberry in (Haymarket Check). I bought this bag in New York at the Burberry store almost seven years ago. The style has since sold out but you can find the updated styles at http://www.burberry.com/.
These are my new favorite shoes! They were in my favorite fall trends last month in Style Crush. They are a smoking slippers by Jeffrey Campbell called (Elegant). I wanted to post the link again but they were no longer available. But check out some of his other shoes if you aren't familiar with him! I love his style!

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: