Wednesday, January 17, 2018

How I Get Re-inspired When I'm in a Style Rut


We all go through times in our life when we lose inspiration or motivation to do things aka a rut. Every so often I find myself not wanting to wear anything in my closet, while knowing that I'm not about to buy a whole new wardrobe. In order to get re-inspired with my closet there are a few things that help me create new looks with my current wardrobe. At most, I may buy new accessories to spice things up.



1. Read fashion magazines






2. Window shop at my favorite stores



3. Stalk Pinterest religiously



4. People watch

Photo Credit



5.  Browse Street Style Blogs

Photo Credit

How do you get re-inspired when you're tired of your wardrobe? I would love to hear your ideas, I'm sure I could benefit from them.


Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

~Chris

No comments: