Thursday, November 23, 2017

Style Crush

Yara Shahidi. 17.Actress.California


You probably recognize this beauty from the hit TV show "Black-ish". Yara actually started her career at the young age of 6, starring in commercials for companies such as McDonald's, Target, GapKids and more. She would go on to star in films such as"Imagine That", alongside Eddie Murphy. Next, you will see her headlining the Black-ish spinoff, Grown-ish.

I still can't believe that she's only 17 years old and that her style is this amazing. I still wore questionable things at 17. Yes, I'm sure she has a stylist, but still. She's like a modern day Rudy Huxtable in my opinion. She's on a leading black sitcom, based around a pretty wholesome family. Her TV mom is a doctor and TV dad is a Marketing Exec. And, in real life she is heading to Harvard soon. Can we say #teengoals?


On to the style:


Yara wore this pleated monochromatic look to prom this year.





I love the masculinity in this look.



This is my absolute favorite, I love the texture and pattern mixing in this look. The shoes are everything!

What do you think of Yara's style?

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

Chris

No comments: