Thursday, March 31, 2016

Style Adventures Vol.17 (Columbus,Ohio)

STYLE ADVENTURES




After binge watching "The Carrie Diaries", I was so inspired to my spice up my wardrobe, that I went shopping 2 days in a row to my favorite Ohio Thrift Stores. If you are a fashionista you must watch "The Carrie Diaries" just for the amazing 80's style. With the show being fresh on my mind I was zooming around the thrift store putting all types of things in my cart.




Ohio Thrift Store
3551 Cleveland Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43224

I love this location, they have the best vintage items and they are cheap. My biggest finds here are usually accessories.



Ohio Thrift Store
5738 Columbus Sq
Columbus, Ohio 43231


This location is great for finding authentic ethnic pieces, great accessories and furniture.





These sparkly shoes and gloves with the side zipper are so 80's, and the earrings have an ethnic feel.



This African print skirt excited me, I can't wait to wear it this summer.



A Betsey Johnson purse with tags, a like new clutch, and braided belts. My total for everything was $38.75.




If you live in Ohio, be sure to shop at Ohio Thrift Stores the last Wednesday of every month for 50% off of everything excluding furniture. If you are not in Ohio, check with your local thrift stores to find which days you can get the best deals. 


Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!
Chris

No comments: