Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) Valentine's Day 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

I spent my Valentine's Day with my sister. She was my official Valentine. We had tickets to the 'Between the Sheets Tour', with Chris Brown, Trey Songz and Tyga. We had dinner at Bareburger then headed to the concert at Nationwide Arena. It was freezing cold and the snow covered ground was slippery but we were determined to be cute in our high heeled boots. I also went bare-legged. Brrrr! I really wanted to wear this old Aztec sequin skirt that I had yet to wear. I paired the skirt with a Pam Grier tee by Accidental Genius Clothing; one of my favorite companies that I mentioned in the last 'Fun Fashion Friday' for Black History Month. I took these photos at my sister's before we headed downtown. Check out the look!

Tee: Pam Grier Tee by Accidental Genius Clothing
Sweater: Arden B (old)
Boots: Guess (Old) 
Earrings:Borrowed from my sister
Purse: Gift with purchase from a Michael Kors perfume (old)
Bracelets: Hautelook (old)





Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


Some Galaxy S4 Photo Highlights
Making faces! My sister and I clowning.
Waiting on the show to start.


Trey Songz

Chris Brown

 

No comments: