Monday, June 19, 2017

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) June 16, 2017

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Friday evening was the first meet up for a foodie group that I started a month ago.  We met at Camelot Cellars, a local winery in honor of Ohio Wine Month. We tasted wine and talked for a few hours about wine, food, life and music.

Lately, I have been really obsessed with wearing my cowboy boots with pretty much everything. Friday was no exception. My look consisted of a chambray snap button up, a silver small pleated midi skirt, a light weight scarf, an African belly dancing belt and my favorite cowboy boots. 


Shirt:A friend's closet 
Skirt:H&M
Scarf:Target
Belt:A festival find
Boots:Durango
Purse:Michael Kors
Glasses:Crystal Cult
Jewelry: Bracelets- Second Hand, Rings-Noir & Bauble Bar






Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! 
Be fashionable! 

Kris,


No comments: