Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 30, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

A lot of you have seen this look on my instagram or facebook page but I decided to post it anyway to credit the garments. On my birthday last Friday, I wore this rock inspired look instead of playing Halloween dress up. I honestly get tired of being other people and things on my birthday sometimes, so I go through periods that I go on a Halloween dress up strike.  I went on a food tour with Christina and met a friend and her husband on the Alt Eats Tour with Columbus Food Adventures. I wanted to be cute but comfortable so I opted for a Scorpions rock band tee that I got in September at the Scorpions concert. I paired the tee with a pair of pants that I ironically wore the last time I did a Columbus Food Adventure tour. I added a fall sweater with tassels to keep me warm through the fall evening. This is what I wore. 


Top: Scorpions concert tee
Pants: Xhilaration (old thrift find from 'Out of the Closet')
Sweater: Vince Camuto (old)
Boots: Timberlands (old)
Earrings:14th & union (last year's Birthday present from Christina) 
Necklace: Passiana (old)


Until next time!
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Samsung Galaxy S4 Photos from the CFA tour!!!




No comments: