Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) August 25, 2012

Kris's Closet

Inspired by great bloggers like Folake of Style Pantry and Tamia of The Style Sample,a month ago we decided to open up our closets to the world as well. We are ChristinaKristin of Columbus,Ohio. We are two women close in age, with two different takes on style and completely different personalities. The best way to describe us if personalities were colors would be red and hot pink. I am the red personality because I am usually wild, passionate and bold with fashion and in life. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my
closet!

Saturday I went to the Urban Scrawl in the Franklinton Arts District. I was excited about everything I saw. Art in progression was everywhere! As an artist, I was inspired. I looked around outside and in and took pictures of work I loved. After the art festival, I went home and had wine on the patio with my fella. I took my photos at the Urban Scrawl. This is what I wore.
I wore a lace and muslin cape that I belted over a white beater. The cape is an old piece from Forever 21. My diamond print circle skirt is from The Ohio Thrift Store. 
My sunglasses are now closet blog repeats. They are Cole Haan cat-eyes (C6048)
My shoes are Type Z sandals in distressed gold leather, also repeats. Sold out! I can't find similar shoes anywhere.
My straw clutch, copper cuff bracelets and turquoise jewelry set have also been on many closet blogs so I won't bore you with a bunch of the same info. To keep it short and sweet, visit http://www.etsy.com/ for copper cuffs and straw clutches. The site has lots of both. The earrings, ring and bracelet set are from Mali in Chicago. Visit their site to see more items @ https://malijewelry.com/default.asp

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
We are having a sale on jewelry on etsy. Just click on our shop page from the blog or go to http://www.etsy.com/ & type in ChristinaKristin. Use SHOPCHRIS10 for 25% off at check out.
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

One of my favorite pieces from the Urban Scrawl, unfortunately I can't find the name of the artist. Let me know if you know! I want to know this artist's name! 
Artists at work! Urban Scrawl

No comments: